Your search for Bible verses about servanthood has paid off. We have hand selected some great verses on the subject that are sure to help you in your study.
Take the time to look through this list of Bible verses about servanthood, and you can hand pick for yourself the verses that work best for you.
35 Motivating Bible Verses About Servanthood
- Matt 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- Luke 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
- Luke 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
- Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
- Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- Luke 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- John 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
- Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
- Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
- Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
- 1 Thess 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
- Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
- Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
- Matt 10:24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
- Matt 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
- Matt 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
- Matt 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
- Matt 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
- Matt 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- Mark 10:44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
- Luke 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- Luke 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
- Luke 14:23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
- Luke 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
- John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
- John 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
- John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
- John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
- Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
- 1 Cor 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord’s freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ’s servant.
Here are the last 5 Bible Verses About Servanthood
- 1 Cor 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
- Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
- Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
- Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
- 2 Tim 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient…
Check out this GREAT ARTICLE “39 Soul Stirring Bible Verses About Hope“
Hopefully this article on bible verses about servanthood has been helpful to you.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our website, take the time to look around at the many GREAT articles and resources available.