We have hand picked 39 Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength from the wonderful book of Psalms.
Kind David found in God his #1 source and supply of strength.
In these Bible verses about strength, we hope that you will find the Lord to be a great source and supply of strength as well.
39 Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength
- Ps 18:1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
- Ps 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
- Ps 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
- Ps 18:39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
- Ps 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
- Ps 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
- Ps 21:13 Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
- Ps 22:19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
- Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Ps 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- Ps 28:8 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
- Ps 29:1 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
- Ps 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
- Ps 38:10 My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
- Ps 39:13 O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
- Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Ps 54:1 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
- Ps 59:9 Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
- Ps 59:17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
- Ps 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Ps 65:6 Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
- Ps 68:28 Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
- Ps 71:9 Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- Ps 71:16 I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- Ps 71:18 Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
- Ps 73:4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
- Ps 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
- Ps 74:13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
- Ps 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
- Ps 80:2 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us.
- Ps 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- Ps 89:17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
- Ps 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
- Ps 93:1 The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
- Ps 96:6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Ps 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
- Ps 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
- Ps 140:7 O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Thanks for taking the time to check out this post. We hope you have been helped by this list of Bible verses about strength.